Thursday, June 5, 2014

Late Spring Garden

I love the garden in late spring, before the weeds take over. I am still promising myself that I will stay ahead of the weeds. This is the best year I have ever had with keeping the weeds down. Hopefully I can keep it up.  I am at the point now where I can hoe the garden in less than one hour. If I stay with it and keep hoeing at least once a week I should stay on top of the weeds. Now if I could just do something with the path.
The garlic is doing great.
And so are the potatoes and tomatoes.
My two clematis are likewise doing well.  This pink clematis was brought from the old house and this is the first time it has bloomed here at the new place.
And the clematis out front loves the new post lamp. Its very pretty when the light comes on the early evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment