Today was the big day we moved the chickens. The day started last night when we got all the chickens we were moving into the coop (or thought we would until we found out that the Dominiques were sleeping in the trees, in the meadow and who knows where else). We rounded up all but 2 of the chickens we would be moving in the coop. Just before dawn I was able to get one more chicken into the coop and get the other one into the pen. My husband was at the rental place at 7AM to get the car trailer we needed to haul the chicken coop/trailer. Once the coop was loaded onto the car trailer I was able to catch the last chicken and off we went.